Selling a home can be a big decision.
It is our goal to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that fits your plans, and to make the home-selling process as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible.
When you work with us, you can expect us to be your resource, guiding every step of the way. You can expect a high level of service from Our Town Realty throughout your home-selling process. The home-selling services we will provide you include:
- Determining your needs and priorities
- Previewing a marketing plan
- Reviewing your prepared Comparative Market Analysis
- Establish a competitive pricing strategy
- Discuss home enhancement recommendations
- Discuss your property’s marketing plan
- Up to 25 colour pictures
One real estate agent can represent many potential buyers. Therefore, it is important to market your home to other agents as well as the general buying public in order to improve the timeliness of selling your home.Real estate agents are able to show potential buyers all of the homes available on the multiple listing service (MLS). By listing your home with Our Town Realty, not only will your home be well-represented on the MLS, you will also gain the additional advantages of:
- Placement on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) within 48 hours of listing.
- Syndication to over 300 real estate sites.
- Research of property information: zoning, taxes, etc.
- A lock box on your property to allow other agents to show your home.
- Placement of a our large professional sign at your property.
- Scheduling an office tour for other Real Estate agents to view your property.
- Weekly updates on all showings. Listings posted on over 300 popular websites.
- Direct mail postcards.
- Just listed postcards
- Just sold postcards
- Drip email marketing to internet buyers.
- Featured exposure on our website.
- Agent on call 24/7.
- Large professional Open House Signs
- Local sponsorships.
- Monitor and pass on results of marketing plan.
- Discuss modification of marketing plan and pricing strategy as necessary.
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions with you.
- Negotiate possible counter offer.
- Reach final agreement, sign all documents pertaining to the sale.
- Negotiation of inspections.
- Removal of remaining contingencies.
- Scheduling buyer’s final walk-through of property.
- Scheduling the closing
Home Selling Tips
No one has a more important role in the home-selling process than you. Here are some ways your participation can contribute to a successful sale:
- Maintain the property in ready-to-show condition
- Ensure that the house is easily accessible to real estate professional (lock box and key).
- Try to be flexible in the scheduling of showings.
- When you are not at home, let us know how you can be reached in case an offer is received.
- If approached directly by a buyer who is not represented by a real estate professional, please contact us. Do not allow them into the property unescorted!
- Remove or lock up valuables, jewelry, cash and prescription medications.
- If possible, do not be present when the property is being shown.
- Securely pen-up pets or take them with you.
- Be cautious about saying anything to buyers or their sales professional that could weaken your negotiating position, especially regarding price or your urgency to sell.
- Collect the business cards of the real estate professionals who preview and show your home and pass them on to us.
- Let us know of any changes in the property’s condition that would need to be disclosed to potential buyers.
- Be available to review the list price and condition of your property if it has not sold in a reasonable period of time.
- Feel free to contact us at any time with questions or concerns.